Jobs 1 25 of 46 . Ghana. The Mining Department of Tarkwa Gold Mine is seeking to employ an . needs and develop action plans to address identified developmental and skills . Be in the . Project Secretary At Gold Fields Ghana Ltd (Tarkwa).
Oct 28, 2016 . Location: The mine is located in south western Ghana. . Gold Fields acquired the 18.9% Iamgold interest in the Tarkwa mine in 2011, and now holds 90%, with the remaining 10% being held by the Ghana . Contact Details: